Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Beginning with the start of Cheesecake

4-15-2010

I have no idea why I wanted to make cheesecake but I quickly looked up a simple recipe and bought all the ingredients. As I started to mix the ingredients, I decided to ask my mom how she made hers. From there I just followed her instructions. The only thing missing to this was a mixer. What was I thinking? How could I forget the mixer?! Since I started the mix, I went ahead and mixed it by hand (That did not turn out right). Oh wells, I already started the mix so I am just going to finish it. After baking the cheesecake, the taste of it was not that bad when it came out of the oven. You can heavily taste the cream cheese. You can really taste it after it was refrigerated. Not only that, my small conventional oven baked it unevenly that half was slightly burnt. So that was my first attempt.

Tonight I am going for my second attempt and this time I have a mixer! The cheesecake came out better than the last time! This time it tasted light and fluffy and with the whipped cream--it made it taste creamy. To top it off, I added a half cut cherry. The only problem this time was that I did not fill the cupcake cup to the top so it was more whipped cream than the cheesecake. It is okay but now I know and it will be perfect the next time.


My Second Attempt Pics:



1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious. I hope I have a chance to taste it one day.

    ReplyDelete