Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pho Saigon

4-23-2010

I had a craving for some Vietnamese eggrolls and since Erica and I were running an errand, we decided to stop by somewhere along the way back to work. We ended up at Pho Saigon. I have not been there before but this restuarant has been there for quite awhile. We started out ordering the Vietnamese eggrolls (cha gio) which was delicious and it came with fish sauce. There are other Vietnamese restaurants out there that make it a bit different but the overall taste is the same. Since it was hot outside, I did not want to get Pho (noodle soup) so I started to debate on which rice dish I wanted. I stuck with my usual--- the bbq pork. The food was delicious and light at the same time. The rice dish also came with soup and the soup was the same as what they used in the Pho. The utensils that they gave us was wrapped in a plastic bag. It was interesting yet the idea was not bad because I have seen some Asian restaurants that leave the utensils out in the open so who knows what dust or whatever is out there falling on top of them. It just made things seem cleaner.



BBQ Pork with soup (top right) and fish sauce (top left)

No comments:

Post a Comment