Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rockwell Tavern & Grill

4-18-2010

On a pouring Sunday afternoon, I took my brother out to try Rockwell Tavern & Grill. (http://www.rockwellburgers.com/ or follow them on twitter @Rockwell_Tavern) I went with Erica the first time and had a really great experience; therefore, taking my brother there was a must. This place has the best burgers I have ever had. Instead of the typical sesame bun that most hamburger joints have, this one is on a sweet roll.

The first time Erica and I ordered fried pickles and two Instant Vintage. We were extremely stuffed! So this time I wanted to try something different but the menu was quite overwhelming for me. Lol I ended up ordering the same thing as I did last time except instead of having fries for the side--I had sweet potato fries and they were perfectly fried. My brother ordered the Swiss Goddess. My goodness just looking at the melted swiss cheese and mushrooms, made my mouth water. The Instant Vintage of course is still my favorite. It is just like a bacon cheeseburger only better tasting! Let us just say that everything was fresh and the flavoring was blended very well. Oops almost forgot, my brother and I started off with the bacon wrapped asparagus. Yum!

Bacon Wrapped Asparagus

Instant Vintage

Swiss Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment